Thanks for becoming a guest blog contributor at Marketing Ignite. Guest blogging has become very popular on the web and will lead to increased rankings and traffic for your website (if done right). In order to get your guest blog post accepted and to help increase the post to go viral (which will lead to better rankings and traffic for your website), make sure to abide by the following guidelines.
- Article has to be unique and it cannot be published elsewhere. We continuously check for duplicate content on Marketing Ignite, so don’t waste your and our time. We automatically remove any duplicate content on our website.
- Post must be related to the Internet Marketing field. We do not accept off topic blog posts.
- Your blog post must be of quality to our audience because we don’t want to become another link farm. If you produce a high quality blog post, we will also share it with our Marketing Ignite subscribers, Twitter and Facebook followers. Writing post of high quality will also be shared easier on the web using social media and the article will receive better rankings as well in Google (leading to more traffic to your website in the end). A useful tip: If you attach useful screenshots to the blog, it will become even more interesting and provide a better user experience.
- Post must have no links in the body. We do accept 2 (do follow) links for the author at the end of the post. Please do not stuff the bio with spammy looking links. Again, try to think from a user perspective. If your bio looks spammy, nobody wants to neither click on your listing nor trust your company (nor will it be spread online).
- The length of the blog post should be minimum 500 words.
- Make your headline interesting (and related to the post) and include sub headings to make it easy to read.
- We do not accept websites that have been banned by Google or spammy looking.
How to Submit Your Article
Please make sure that you have understood the guidelines above before you submit.
- Send your blog post to kris at marketingignite dot com
- Attach your article in word or html format (make sure to send clean html code)
- Attach screenshots if any and your Gravatar link (if any)
When will your Article go Live?
- This depends on your article. If the article is of quality, it will go live (1-3 business days). If edits are required, it will take longer.
How to Get the Most Out Of Your Post After The Article is Published
Google loves content that has interactivity and appears social in nature. To boost your popularity, we encourage you to do the following:
- Answer Comments – Please check back to see if any of the readers want clarifications of what you wrote. This will make your post more interactive and popular in the end.
- Gain more credibility and authority for your post by submitting your article to websites like Digg, Delicious, Stumbleupon, Twitter and Facebook and share the article with more friends. If they like your blog post, they will share with more people, and more people would like to get to know who you are.
- Link from your blog and inform your readers about your article. This will help to showcase your guest blogging skills and they might invite you to guest blog too.